type of simple object

ajikoe at gmail.com ajikoe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 07:33:18 EST 2005

Thank you guys.

My function should multiply every element  of a list, for example
"something"
and "something" can be an integer or another list.
If it deals with integer than it is ok, but
If it deals with list than it become false for example list*2 =
listlist, and what I really want is to mutlitply its member.
That's why I need to know the type of my data in "something".

By the way I am new in python, I heard that it has a MatLab
capabilities, How good is that? Since It would be very nice when we can
do what MatLab do in python.....

Sincerely Yours,
pujo