[Fwd: Re: [Uuu-devel] languages] <-- Why Python

Arich Chanachai macrocosm at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 17 16:59:35 EST 2005

I consider this to be a good question. I just started to learn Python
and I like it. I don't know about Lisp however...

The problem, IMHO, in creating a new language is that we are losing code
reusability... we will be able to port python applications very easily...

I don't have a clear idea on this, but I'm sticking to Python until someone
decides to replace it ;-)