Controlling Pc From Server?

andrea_gavana at tin.it andrea_gavana at tin.it
Sun Feb 27 08:40:32 EST 2005

Hello Kartic & NG,

     Thank you for your prompt answer. In effect, I'm trying to work on
a NT network of 6 PC (plus the server). Sorry to not have been clearer.
Ideally, I'm trying to monitor the Internet activity of each client (PC)
on this network (but I'm not a boss trying to control my emplyees, I'm just
curious on it). I would like to know which PC is connected to Internet (by
starting something like a "timer" for every PC, and then periodically check
if a particular PC is connected or not). This should be done from the main
server.
Did I make myself clear? Do you think it would be a huge task?

Sorry, it may be a very basic question, but thank you for your help.

Andrea.