[EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Stephen Kellett snail at objmedia.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 09:50:42 EST 2005

Hi Robert,

>Note that this reaction is pretty specific to you and not to other
>newcomers.

I couldn't agree more. This guy is amazing, I think he is an AI or
nowhere near as bright as he thinks he is. Seems to get the same
reaction regardless of newsgroup or language. His reaction to the Ruby
crowd almost seemed incendiary - pretty much accused them of having a
lame language.

>Most newcomers do not carry around a sense of entitlement that could
>flatten a small village.

That has to rate as one of the funniest things I've read on usenet in
years.

Cheers

Stephen
--