(no subject)

Dan Smyth das69 at et.byu.edu
Tue Feb 1 14:30:25 EST 2005

Hey,

I'm trying to compile python 2.4 on an SGI machine.  The configure program shot back this error and told me to post it to the Python lists.  Anyone know what's going on?

configure: WARNING: stropts.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: stropts.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: stropts.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: stropts.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: stropts.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: stropts.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the python lists.  ##

Dan Smyth

Dan Gaidin -- Tai Shar Phoenix
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"