PyCon signature advertising

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Tue Feb 1 09:13:31 EST 2005

Steve Holden wrote:

> I appreciate that not everyone has control over their .sig,

Take control of your sigs, my sisters and brothers!  Viva la
Revolution!  Follow the Steve into the heat and light of PyCon.  You can
achieve enlightenment if only you go to the District on the Eastern Edge
of the new continents when the spring arrives.  It is only there that
all will be revealed.  It is only there that you shall find peace.

Joy to the Python world!
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder