Advice on OSX cocoa app with Python backend

Socheat Sou socheat-news at iomanip.com
Tue Feb 1 12:12:15 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 08:24 -0500, Steve Holden wrote:

> Who told you that MySQL was OO? It's a bog-standard relational back-end
> with transactional capabilities.

After re-reading my message, I saw how unclear I was. :)  I didn't mean
to say that MySQL was OO.  I meant that, we were going to use MySQL as
the RDBMS, but some have suggested looking into OODBMS, like PostgreSQL,
but from what I know of OODBMS they don't seem like the right fit for
this project.

Thanks for the advice guys!  So it sounds like I have the general idea
right, but there isn't anything (in the way of already written programs)
that will ease the creation of the backend app.  Just get my hands dirty
with the frameworks and write it myself, eh?

Socheat