[EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Sun Feb 20 19:16:51 EST 2005

Ilias Lazaridis <ilias at lazaridis.com> writes:

> Now it's really time to close this thread.

I suspect this will fall of deaf ears, but I have to mention that you
do not get to "close threads" on Usenet. You can excuse yourself from
this one and stop replying to comments, but you don't get to
unilaterally declare a discussion over.

Just not how it works, though in this case an exception might be
welcomed...

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')