Moving to Python from PHP - 3 questions

Michal Migurski mike at teczno.com
Sun Feb 20 16:03:59 EST 2005

> The python-based zope application server has session management.
> Togther
> with a built-in user and access rights management.
> This can be done in zope if you name a variable <name>:list. That then
> will
> give you the variable as list regardless of the number of occurences.

Thank you. My impression of Zope in the past has been that it does what
I need, along with 10,000 other things I don't (built in WebDAV
server?!), but clearly I owe it another chance. I've been initially
attracted to mod_python because of its raw simplicity and its apparent
similarity to mod_php and mod_perl, which I am familiar with. I'll give
Zope a try.