Considering python - have a few questions.

Maurice LING mauriceling at acm.org
Sun Feb 13 08:41:02 EST 2005

Hi,

I feel that you have a consideration if Python is suitable from the
perspective that you hadn't programmed for a long time. Assuming that
you had been convinced that Python is a suitable language in terms of
functionalities you need, please allow me to ensure that Python is
simple enough to learn. So please do not let your apparent "lack of
programming experiences" be a mental hinderance to your progress.

Cheers
Maurice