Big development in the GUI realm

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Feb 7 23:40:41 EST 2005

On 2005-02-08, Robert Kern <rkern at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Believe me, I share your frustration every time this issue comes up.
> However, I think it's best to follow Robert Heinlein's maxim:
>
>  "Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained
>   by stupidity."

Of course you are right.

> It seems to me that "Luke" is confused and ignorant. He has shown no
> indication that he intends to write proprietary software using Qt.

I'm sure he isn't.

I'd apologize to him as well, but I just can bring myself to
apologize to somebody named "Luke Skywalker" with an e-mail
address of "luke at tatooine.planet".

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Excuse me, but didn't
                                  at               I tell you there's NO HOPE