PyQt documentation

Diez B. Roggisch deetsNOSPAM at web.de
Fri Feb 11 06:23:28 EST 2005

> The docs of the Riverbank site is poor, and I have found separate
> tutorials on the net.
>
> I know that the Kompany have made a "Qtdoc"-like to PyQt. But it is not
> free doc.

You can use the qt c++ doc from trolltech. The pyqt bindings are so close to
the original that you usually can simply use that. Additionally, there is a
book from boudewijn rempt about coding in python+qt which is for qt2, but
it covers all the signal slot basics and is completely available online.

> Does anybody know anything about any project for making PyQt
> development more easy?

There is an python-based ide which has the same name as your first name -
try that.

--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch