[perl-python] string pattern matching

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Feb 1 19:05:03 EST 2005

Dan Perl wrote:

> Perhaps someone will write a program to automatically follow up on every
> [perl-python] posting?  The follow-up could just contain a statement like
> the one Daniel mentions.  Obviously the program would be written in python.
> ;-)

I'm not really sure that such a disclaimer is explicitly necessary.
Anyone looking at Xah Lee's posts will also see the threads they
generate, which involve people pointing out all their errors.  Granted
this won't happen with every single post, but since he's posting this
stuff once a day, I don't think the chances of someone finding his posts
and not seeing the related discussion and refutations is a big risk.

For the rest of us, we can just killfile the threads easily enough.

   Little things / Cut like knives / Hurt and sting
   -- Anggun