recommended way of generating HTML from Python

Jarek Zgoda jzgoda at gazeta.usun.pl
Sun Feb 20 04:20:15 EST 2005

Michele Simionato napisał(a):

> What is the recommended way of generating HTML from Python? I know of
> HTMLGen and of
> few recipes in the Cookbook, but is there something which is more or
> less standard?
> Also, are there plans to include a module for HTML generation in the
> standard library?
> I really would like to see some standardization in this area.

I don't thing there is anything "recommended" except personal
recommendations. Personally, I like Hamish Sanderson's HTMLTemplate
(http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/htmltemplate.html), but I
may be biased. ;)

Hamish planned to start process that would lead to inclusion of
HTMLTemplate to standard library, but I don't think it's gonna happen in
any foreseeable future.

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://jpa.berlios.de/ | http://www.zgodowie.org/