[EVALUATION] - E01: The Java Failure - May Python Helps?

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Sun Feb 6 08:10:51 EST 2005

Stephen Kellett wrote:
> In message <cu4p2e$edq$1 at usenet.otenet.gr>, Ilias Lazaridis
> <ilias at lazaridis.com> writes
>
>> Can one please point me to a downloadable version of the 2 reference
>> manuals (did not found them)?
>
> Well, there is an obvious website address to visit and you can see the
> word "documentation" on that website without scrolling.

which leads to:

http://python.org/doc/

which leads to:

http://docs.python.org/download.html

The conviently downloadable documentation-pack contains 4 "reference"
type manuals.

I assume the mentioned "2 reference manuals" were contained therein.

> Use Google or a different search engine to find the obvious website.

Thank you.

I prefere interaction with the community.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com