IDLE history, Python IDE, and Interactive Python with Vim

Daniel Bickett dbickett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:43:52 EST 2005

This is certainly a worthy topic. There are several IDEs for Python
(one I like very much being Komodo) that have plenty of fancy
debugging features and advanced operations, however I have yet to
encounter (elsewhere) the convenience that comes with being able to
press F5 and have an interactive interpreter load my code and be ready
for testing.

That said, that is my only reason for my ever using IDLE. Without it I
would probably forget that IDLE exists, were it not for the obnoxious
context menu entry. ;)

--
Daniel Bickett
dbickett at gmail.com