Chart Director?

kdahlhaus at yahoo.com kdahlhaus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 14:25:50 EST 2005

Actually, that's exactly what I did last night.  I found it all of the
things you said.  Consistent api across functions, lots of methods of
formatting data labels.  A+ on the documentation and examples.   It
also includes various meters and gauges that I thought might add to the
application.  I'm comparing it to the charting  in Report Lab.  I love
the fact that Report Lab lets you specify a function to call to
translate data points to labels.  At this point I will still continue
to evaluate it, but so far it probably is not compelling enough to move
from Report Labs.  I would highly recommend those need a graphics
package look at CD though.