How to enable Python Scripts with MS IIS Web Server?

jb zorro at chez.com
Fri Feb 4 15:40:06 EST 2005

hi,

    you should first install win32all :
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/

    next, 2 ways 2 proceed, but the first is the easier :

    you make a "test.asp" page in the folder

    at the top, you write <@Language=Python%>

    a line below : <%Response.Write("Hello World")%>

    try if the page works well. if it works then your python/iis install is
ok

    the second way is to keep the .py extension and to associate it with the
python executable

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B276494

hope this helps

juju