Integrated Testing - Peppable?

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Thu Feb 3 14:14:06 EST 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:40:55 -0800, carl.manaster at gmail.com wrote:

> Thanks, Jeremy,
>
>> No prose can compare to a live, functional demonstration.
>
> I agree; that's what my prototype amounts to:
>
> <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/zbt/zbt.zip?download>
>
> (sorry, it's Windows-only)
>
> But I take your larger message, and John's, to heart - this isn't
> worthy of making it into Python.  OK; thanks anyway for taking the time
> to think about it and reply.

But I do encourage you, if you believe in this, to continue working on it
as a module. Unfortunately, I don't run Windows so if it's Windows only I
can't really look at that. I would certainly be interested in at least
trying it if you ever got a more generally cross-platform release. Be sure
to ANN: ounce it here, if you do.

As I just wrote in another message (although stated another way), "useful"
and "in the standard library" aren't necessarily related!