iewin.IEHtmlWindow shutil.move conflict

Todd7 nospam at please.net
Wed Dec 7 13:20:17 EST 2005

Update:
I have found that if I delay the time between when I load a new url into
IEHtmlWindow and then do the shutil.move it works fine.  Such as:

self.PDFPanel.Navigate('about:blank') #Must empty pdf frame so file is
not locked
Temp_dlg = wx.MessageDialog(self, 'Waiting for delay',
                    'Time delay',
                    wx.OK | wx.ICON_INFORMATION
                            )
Temp_dlg.ShowModal()
Temp_dlg.Destroy()
shutil.move(fileName, 'C:\\NewName.pdf')

Surely there is a more eloquent way to accomplish this?

Todd7 <nospam at please.net> wrote in news:YUslf.74898$2k5.73363
@dukeread09:

> I am writing a python program to load a pdf file into an IEHtmlWindow
> which displays it through adobe acrobat reader 7.  Depending on the
> buttons the user clicks, the program moves it to another subdirectory
> with a new name.  I am using python 2.4 with wxpython 2.6 on a
windowsxp
> machine.
>
> I encounter a permission denied error when trying to move the file.
It