ANN: DecInt 0.4 and processor specific GMPY binaries

Alex Martelli aleax at mail.comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 22:35:48 EST 2005

<casevh at comcast.net> wrote:
> I've also compiled processor-specific binaries of GMPY. I have versions
> for AMD 32-bit processors and Intel Pentium 4 processors. The Pentium 4
> version is approximately 4x faster than the default version of GMPY.
>
> DecInt and the experimental GMPY binaries are located at
> http://home.comcast.net/~casevh

Cool!  Mind if I point there from the gmpy homepage?  What OSs (as well
as CPUs) do you support with your binary builds?  [[funny, I guess I
also have a comcast.net homepage, being currently a comcast customer,
but I find their internet services so abysmal I wouldn't want to rely on
them... hmmm... mind if I COPY your binaries and make them available for
downloads from the gmpy pages on sourceforge...?]]

Feel free to mail me to discuss this, but avoid the never-working-right
comcast address: aleaxit at the excellent gmail (with a dot and a com)
is a much better way to reach me, whether for gmpy or any other issue...
thanks!

Alex