Post-modernism, Academia, and the Tech Geeking fuckheads

Tin Gherdanarra tinman31337 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:26:20 EST 2005

Xah Lee wrote:
> Post-modernism, Academia, and the Tech Geeking fuckheads
>
> • the Sokal Affair
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_Affair
>
> • SCIGen and World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and
> Informatics
>  http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/
>
> • What are OOP's Jargons and Complexities, Xah Lee
>  http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/t2/oop.html
>
> • Politics and the English Language, George Orwell
>  http://xahlee.org/p/george_orwell_english.html
>
>  Xah
>  xah at xahlee.org
>http://xahlee.org/

I agree with everything you say. You should check
out the following links. They will amuse and
enlight you.

Post-modernism, Schizo-Islamism and the world at large:
http://www.rhfweb.com/mctom.html

S.N.A.F.U., D.I.S.C.O. and C.R.I.S.I.S. reaching crisis
proportions:
http://koti.welho.com/mjack1/

The Dalai Llama is just another EVIL spitting mammal:
http://pages.123-reg.co.uk/sumon-262452/

It's a pussy-eat-pussy world. Tech Geek fuckheads might beg
to disagree, however:
http://www.johnnydisco.com/

Secularism, homosexuality, fringe humor finally dominating
occidental tech elite. End neigh, doctors say:
http://www.qgeeks.org

Don't mention it, at your service
Tin