PHP = Perl Improved

Tin Gherdanarra tinman31337 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:37:53 EST 2005

Xah Lee wrote:
> recently i got a project that involves the use of php. In 2 days, i
> read almost the entirety of the php doc. Finding it a breeze because it
> is roughly based on Perl, of which i have mastery.

I suspect that you are a computer program posing as a human
usenet correspondent.

Please answer these questions:

    If Alice goes to the supermarket to buy a pint of
    milk, does her head go with her? Please elaborate.

    What is the difference between my disher blowing
    a fuse and your boss blowing a fuse? Please elaborate.

    How can you turn off the light of a candle? Why does
    it work?