ANN: pygene - genetic algorithms package

eXt pan.kubusREMOVE_IT at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:50:14 EST 2005

Erik Max Francis wrote:
> Sure thing.  Obviously I'll post an announcement here when it's ready.
I'm really happy to see that someone is working on Python based GP
implementation :) I'm currently trying to get into GP world (I'm the GP
newbie you talked about :P) and, as I'm a Python programmer, I look
towards Python based solutions. Unfortunately there are no active Python
GP projects (maybe except Pyro, but I'm not sure how GP is implemented
there) so I'm forced to play with Java based systems, which isn't what I
like.

Are you able to give any approximated date of PSI release?

Cheers

--
eXt