movie module

giangiammy giangiammy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:23:37 EST 2005

hi all,

tryng python with pygame, I get the followinf error:

faberdanaio.py:28: RuntimeWarning: use movie: No module named movie
  animation = pygame.movie.Movie("images/film.mpeg")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "faberdanaio.py", line 28, in ?
    animation = pygame.movie.Movie("images/film.mpeg")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pygame/__init__.py", line 52,
in __getattr__
    raise NotImplementedError, MissingPygameModule
NotImplementedError: movie module not available

I'm missing the movie module: where can I find it?
I searched both python and pygame site with no succes :-(

thanks
giammy