installer question

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Fri Dec 9 09:36:35 EST 2005

Take a look at Inno Installer.  You should be able to
do everything you list.  You may also want to consider
using py2exe to package up your python program into
.exe prior to creating installer file.  That way you
eliminate the requirement of having python, pythonwin32
installed and you don't have to do anything to pythonpath
or to site packages.

-Larry