Wingide is a beautiful application

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Sun Dec 18 21:02:01 EST 2005

Sybren Stuvel enlightened us with:
> SPE is already annoying because of all the new windows it opens...
> Not a good start. I remember using it before, to check out the
> Blender integration. Unfortunately, that didn't work. I'll give it
> another go.

I downloaded it, tried to run it, then it stopped with a message that
it needs a newer wxPython version than the one that comes with Ubuntu
Linux. Since this release of Ubuntu is two months old and rather up to
date with all things Python, IMO the SPE builders are pushing it a
little too much by requiring even a newer version of wxPython.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa