Documentation suggestions

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Dec 9 14:21:53 EST 2005

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:17:59 +0100,
	Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> cool.  can you post a sample page somewhere?

It's not terribly interesting at the moment.  The generated LaTeX looks like
this:

\seeurl{http://effbot.org/librarybook/zlib.htm}{The zlib module}

And that gets formatted like other URL links.

BThe associated text currently isn't very helpful, but I'm not sure how
to make it better.  Maybe it could be "'<item-title>', from '<dc:title>'
by <dc:creator>".  Then the text for your file would be "'The zlib module',
from '(the eff-bot guide to) The Standard Python Library' by Fredrik Lundh."

Can I safely treat the dc:identifier field as the URL for the work as
a whole?  Then I could turn the book title into a hyperlink.

--amk