Providing 'default' value with raw_input()?

planetthoughtful planetthoughtful at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:26:32 EST 2005

My intention is to build a GUI for this app, yes, but given that I'm
about a week old in my learning of Python, I thought a command-line app
was a better place to start. I'm actually quite surprised at how
featured I've managed to make this app all things considered, and now
I'm running into things that aren't easy to do in Python (and probably
also not easy to do in any scripting language on a Win machine), as
opposed to not easy for me to work out.

I had thought to build GUIs in wxPython - is Tkinter any easier to
learn?

Much warmth,

planetthoughtful