ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Dec 2 13:23:24 EST 2005

JohnBM... at gmail.com wrote:
> Here it is again...  Python bypassed/discounted because, of all things,
> scoping by indentation!?!?

[...]

> Could the PyPy people find some way (I don't how) to eliminate this
> stumbling block going forward??

No: I believe they could only eliminate it "going backward". ;-)

Paul

P.S. I will admit that the first thing I do when editing someone else's
code (in any language) is to make sure the tab settings are sane in my
editor, but should basic editing skills really be so far beyond the
person/people entrusted with writing the software that runs your
business/organisation/lifestyle? Is Mr Rocket Scientist really
incapable of tying his own shoelaces?