Documentation suggestions

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Dec 7 18:42:11 EST 2005

    >> http://staging.musi-cal.com/modindex/

    rurpy> Is this only for the online docs?

Yes.  I don't see that it would be helpful for static docs.  Presumably they
will get reorganized.  I want something for the many times I return to the
global module index looking for help with a particular module.

    rurpy> My experience with other machine systems that try to guess what I
    rurpy> will want, is they usually get it wrong, and become more of a
    rurpy> burdon than a help.

This isn't guessing.  It's more like voting (or like rating systems such as
the Internet Movie Database).