access to preallocated block of memory?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Dec 14 22:04:40 EST 2005

On 2005-12-15, Do Re Mi chel La Si Do <enleverlesO.OmcO at OmclaveauO.com> wrote:

> Is it compatible with the mmap module ?

I've never written a VxWorks module, but it would only take a
dozen or two lines of code to write a Linux driver that would
impliment mmap() to allow a pre-defined block of address space
to be mapped into user space.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! I threw up on
                                  at               my window!