I want a Python Puppy !

Paul Rubin http
Tue Dec 13 15:47:28 EST 2005

Claudio Grondi <claudio.grondi at freenet.de> writes:
> Currently Ubuntu is my favorite, because it seems to be at the moment
> the only Linux distribution supporting already Python 2.4.2 out of the
> box,

Are you seriously saying that whatever distro came out most recently
(and therefore have the latest Python version) gets to be your
favorite?  You're going to have to change favorites practically every
week.

I'm currently using Fedora Core 4 which comes with Python 2.4.1.  I
won't exactly say FC4 is my favorite, but it's what I'm used to.  I've
also been wanting to check out Ubuntu and Gentoo, but slight
coincidences of the release schedule shouldn't be that big a deal in
choosing between them.