ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

Michael Schneider michaelschneider at fuse.net
Wed Dec 7 10:00:01 EST 2005

phoolimin at gmail.com wrote:
  ,, <info cut>

  However there is one thing I don't like in python,
> that is, scoping by indentation. But it would not annoy me so much that
> make me decide to implement a new language^_^.
>

> Regards,
>
> Limin

I find these comments interesting.  It is very common for people to
complain about indentation.

I have helped several very large companies create C++ coding
standards.

One common requirement is very fixed indentation rules.  These
rules are often encoded into lint-like tools.  These tools
treat indentation errors like compile time errors.

These are often the same people that don't want to use python because
it uses indentation ......

It is humorous if stand back and look from a distance greater then 10
feet :-)

Mike

--
The greatest performance improvement occurs on the transition of from
the non-working state to the working state.