IRC sockets and queries

Jay JMailone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 01:25:15 EST 2005

ok have this program and i set a socket 2  connect to the server...so i
can chat on the channels and stuff. my question is how would i go about
set a socket directly 2 an individual query?

my program is right here...
http://h1.ripway.com/jay001/CopyofPyIRCnMo.txt

BTW, im trying to set up a connection between IMServ and my computer
and if you dont know wat IMserv is then please follow..
http://www.zevils.com/linux/imirc/ which is bascially a gateway between
AIM and IRC. so, this IMServ creates a query called IMServ where u give
it commands such as signon and stuff. my prog can only connect to the
host the is hosting IMserv and after you are conected to the IMServ
query... nothing else is transmited to the hosting channel or server...
just the query called IMServ...

Once again, my question is how to create a socket directly to a IRC
query...?