Request opinion on web application framework

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 3 08:41:45 EST 2005

Thomas wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a web framework for such an application?  I have looked
> a little and most seem to focus on CMS type applications instead of
> technical programs.

Then IMO you haven't looked hard enough.

http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebProgramming

There's lots of libraries/frameworks/servers on that page that should
fit your needs. I made Snakelets, but Webware, Quixote, Karrigell,
CherryPy or the much discussed Turbogears are very interesting too.
I don't see why "most seem to focus on CMS type apps".
Perhaps if you explain a bit better what you want?

--Irmen