Wingide is a beautiful application

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Sat Dec 17 14:44:42 EST 2005

vinjvinj enlightened us with:
> I haven't used an IDE in a long time but gave wing ide a try because
> I wanted the same development platform on Linux and Windows.

I use gvim for that :)

> - Ability to double click on the project plan and it hides and you
> double click on it and it becomes visable again.

How do you double-click on something that's hidden?

> - Keyboard mapping for vi and emacs

VI keyboard mapping! I like :)

> - Always having a python shell available

I have a Python shell on my PDA, always available :))

> - The space manager. Notifies you if a file contains spaces and tabs
> and then converts all tabs into spaces.

And what if you want to use tabs?

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa