i need your help

emrah gün gunemrah at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 09:16:10 EST 2005

  hi.i dont know it is true or not to write you about that.I ve problem to run phyton in my personal computer.I install it and there is no error when installing but when i want to run pythonw.exe, no window opened.Only i can run python.exe in dos shell when i click.when cilicking to w9xpopen.exe gives an message saying can not run...I am using winxp as an operating system.I wonder how can i over come that stuation as a new python learners.If you help me to overcome to such problem i will be so happy...
   Thanx for reading that e-mail, and sorry for taking your time..
                        Emrah GÜN
         Middle East Technical University, Computer education and instruction technology department  1st year student.

http://mail.yahoo.com