access to preallocated block of memory?

sam samschul at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 15 16:07:00 EST 2005

I had a simular situation when I was writing Python routines to access
the the storage (SCSIPASSTHROUGH) layer provided by Windows XP. My
solution was to develope an extention in C that allocated all storage
buffers within the extension. Then I added access extensions to
controll reading and writing to and from these buffers. I would guess
that you can write a vxworks extension that provides this linkage.