Documentation suggestions

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Dec 6 20:34:30 EST 2005

Aahz wrote:
> Here's a question that kind of gets to the heart of a lot of the
> problem: where does ``print`` get documented?  If we can come up with a
> good process for answering that question, we can probably fix a lot of
> other problems.  (Note emphasis on the word "process".)

Sometimes a poor or missing process can be supplemented with improved
technology.  If the prospective audience can always answer the question
"where _was_ ``print`` documented?" it would somewhat lessen the
importance of having said good process.

I mention this (admittedly obvious) point only because (a) sometimes
debates about process are fruitless, and (b) having _both_ would fix
even more problems than just having a good process.

-Peter