Documentation suggestions

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Dec 12 15:07:48 EST 2005

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:45:12 +0100,
	Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
>> to make it better.  Maybe it could be "'<item-title>', from '<dc:title>'
>> by <dc:creator>".  Then the text for your file would be "'The zlib module',
>> from '(the eff-bot guide to) The Standard Python Library' by Fredrik Lundh."
>
> that should work.

Now implemented in SVN.

> the DC documentation is a bit convoluted, but if I understand things
> correctly, the dc:identifier field should, by default, contain an URI.

That's what I assumed.  You could theoretically supply something like
urn:isbn:1234567890, but then what are you linking to?  I implemented
your suggested check.

I've written Fred Drake about this, but haven't received a reply yet.
Fred is in the same area as me, so I'm hoping we can talk about
various doc things over coffee (example links being one of them).

--amk