Still Loving Python

Ivan Voras ivoras at fer.hr
Tue Dec 13 11:35:40 EST 2005

Lawrence Oluyede wrote:
> Python *does* have GUI, you only have to decide which one you prefer.
>
> ps. the customer wants Windows as a platform, we develop on Linux using
> PyGTK, postgre and sql server for some old data. This is the true power of
> cross-platform :)

Maybe the OP really wants a GUI builder.

More than 5 years ago, i programmed in Visual Basic and Delphi and I
still miss the wonderful ease of graphically creating the user interface
in WYSIWYG mode. If you haven't tried it, you don't know what you're
missing :)

I only know about Glade and similar GUI builders (Boa) and they are not
even close to the robustness & ease of use. Are there any easy GUI
builders for any Python-supported toolkits?