Python -- (just) a successful experiment?

Björn Lindström bkhl at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sun Aug 7 10:02:49 EDT 2005

Paul Rubin <http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> writes:

> That would imply that it included the Ruby language. Nothing stops the
> Ruby on Rails packagers from making the Ruby on Rails distro a
> superset of the Ruby distro, after all.

So you agree with me then? That _was_ exactly my point, after all. Not
that you read it. After all, you might have been replying to some
completely different posting - who could know?

> Peter Decker <pydecker at gmail.com> writes:
> >> Wow, and I have the impression that you form opinions before you
> >> actually experience something. Isn't there a word for such a person?
> > Hmmm.....
>
> Plonk.

Yeah, thanks, that's the word.

--
Björn Lindström <bkhl at stp.lingfil.uu.se>
Student of computational linguistics, Uppsala University, Sweden