Adobe COM with Python

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 10:09:47 EDT 2005

[Andy W]

| What i want to do is use, python COM to fireup Adobe and
| print the pdf
| file to a printer.

If that's all you want to do, have a look at this:

http://timgolden.me.uk/python/win32_how_do_i/print.html

Or you could try for a Ghostscript solution.

(Additionally, I seem to remember that the Acrobat COM object is
really only designed to work in Internet Explorer. That was a version
or so ago -- of both -- so I may be off beam).

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk