ideas for university project ??

Jon Hewer jonhewer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:49:34 EDT 2005

Hi

I'm about to start my third, and final, year in computer science at
cambridge uni, and i need to come up with an idea for a software
project, but i'm really struggling for ideas, and i was wondering
whether anyone here had any suggestions.

I'd say i'm probably most experienced in Java, but I have started
learning Python, and although i haven't got very far yet, I plan on
doing some more in the next few weeks.

Areas of interested include AI, distributed systems.  Most of all i
want something that is interesting, and actually useful (thats
probably stating the obvious!)

Cheers
Jon