The ONLY thing that prevents me from using Python

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Wed Aug 24 04:49:01 EDT 2005

[Chris]
> Not to be a shill, but I'd be interested in testimonials on
> http://linode.org/
> I wonder if virtualization is the next killer app.
> Certainly blows the WTF my ISP? question away...

I can't speak for linode.org, but I have a Xen VPS from rimuhosting.com
and it's early days but so far I've been very impressed.  It's $19/mo
(normally $20 but they kindly gave me a 5% Open Source Developer discount)
which is not that much more than a decent shared hosting account.  You
need to be comfortable with administering your own Linux box, but these
days that's not difficult.  (NB. entrian.com is not running on it yet.)

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com