reg email packages work

praba kar prabapython at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 29 03:35:14 EDT 2005

Dear All,

       I am working in web based email system project.
Here I try to build email message
from scratch. I used below code to build email
message

   msg =  email.MIMEBase('text','html')
   msg['Return-Path'] = user+'@'+domain
   msg['Date'] = formatdate(localtime=1)
   msg['Subject'] =  subject
   msg['From'] = from_name
   msg['To'] = to
   msg['Cc'] = cc
   msg.set_payload("Body of the email messagge")
   fh = os.popen('/bin/sendmail  %s'% (eachid),'w')
   fh.write(msg.as_string())
   fh.close()

This code will build plain email message properly.
But after building the message.  If a email user
download this mail through out look express then
this email message will display without any alignment.
 If a user type 3 paragraph message
outlook express display as a single line.  What
could be problem?.  Kindly let me know ASAP

regards
Prabahar