Opportunity in Open-Source Development

Rohit, Careernet rohit at careernet.co.in
Fri Aug 26 07:29:08 EDT 2005

Hi Madhu,

I came across your reference on the net and wanted to get in touch with you regarding an interesting possibility in the open-source space.

We are working with one of our client, which is starting its engineering operations in Bangalore. The focus is on building open source solutions.

The challenge for open source software is to provide the chain of accountability that IT organizations require for mission-critical systems. Open source offers direct access to source code and the engineers who wrote it, but the availability and cost of accessing such expert support varies widely. Enterprise IT customers need
on-demand support, up-to-date documentation, and extreme reliability. Our client offers integrated, validated, and certified open source stacks with ongoing
maintenance and enterprise-class support services. It also offers open source interoperability testing and management tools. They value and honor the efforts of the
open source community, and are proud to contribute by extending open source efforts and by productizing open source solutions. This makes open source even more
reliable, easy, and safe to deploy.

I would like to discuss this opportunity with you in detail. Please let me know if I can reach you on any number to discuss this. You can reach me at +91-9880731941

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Rohit
+91-9880731941

Contact us: CareerNet at vsnl.com
Visit us at www.careernet.co.in

BANGALORE
CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd
# 8, SBI Colony, 7th "A" Main
3rd Block, Koramangala ( On Sarjapur Road).
Bangalore -- 560 034.
Voice :+91-80-51991599 (Board Number)

HYDERABAD
Plot #60, Chikoti Gardens, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
Voice: +91-40-55332825. +91-93464-86575.