Art of Unit Testing

Christoph Zwerschke zwerschke at zuv.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Aug 3 12:14:06 EDT 2005

>> - unittest is for *unit* testing (only) ;-)
> Why would you say that?  We've used it extensively for a wide ranging...

That was actually only a quote from this thread that summarizes some of
the answers I got: unittest has no support for "global" fixtures,
because it is intended for unit testing, not for global tests.

> What, and break all the code that currently does "import unittest"?

Just insert the two words "punit as" between "import" and "unittest",
and the code will run as before...

-- Christoph