Considering moving from PowerBuilder to Python

James Sungjin Kim kimsj at mobile.snu.ac.kr
Wed Aug 31 21:36:08 EDT 2005

Norm Goertzen wrote:
> I'm really only interested in programming for Windows XP.

It is warned that the sequal is not directly related to the your
question. However, hope that it helps your decision to move from the old
stuff to the new stuff. The thing is that as you decideded to change
your main programming language, why you don't turn to change your
programming environment too. If you start to use Java, no more need to
be dependent on one specific os. If you have any interest in my
suggestion, please visit Jython (www.jython.org).

Declrare that I have no relationship with the developement of Jython.

-James Gold